I• 22 years, Business Development, Consultative Sales, and Account Management

15 years, National Advertising Sales Management and Public Speaking
3 years, Organizational Development and Employee Engagement
3 years, Executive Coach: Leadership Development, Emotional Intelligence

A consultative salesperson and coach at heart, I am always looking for people who are interested in taking their businesses and their lives to the next level.

I have a master's degree in Organizational Development, and an extensive background in sales and marketing, strategic planning, and client relations. My career spans 22+ years as an ad executive, first at agencies, then my own marketing firm, and finally with organizations like Meredith Travel Group and The Washington Post Companies on such titles as National Geographic Traveler, Ladies Home Journal, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, The History Channel Magazine, and ShermansTravel.com.

In addition to being an award-winning sales professional, I am also a certified executive coach, public speaker/SME on Values-Based Leadership and Emotional Intelligence, an adjunct professor, and very active in my community.

Passionate about mentoring--working with women in transition and inner-city high-school students--I am also the founder of "In Search of AWE, a women's networking group with an AWESOME mission: Amazing Women of Excellence: Support. Outreach. Mentoring. Empowerment, and am in the process of transforming this group into a mentoring organization benefiting entrepreneurs, senior and junior executives, and college students, as well as high school and middle school girls.

I was recently asked my favorite things anyone has ever said about me. At the top of that list are that I am "courageous," that I "have a great energy," and that I am the "most empowering human being they have ever known." Whether I'm developing new business for an integrated digital advertising program or coaching, that is what I bring to the table.

Join our Email List
Name:
(optional)
Email:
Phone:
(optional)
Your email preferences
  News Letters
  Upcoming Seminars
  Events, news, etc..

Jeannea is insightful and intuitive.  She was able to help me see things that I was missing in a professional yet personable way.  I believe we can all use a little coaching throughout our lives.  I highly recommend indiSPENCEable for those times.                                            ~Susan Kinney

Not only is Jeannea a competent and devoted coach, she is also very knowledgeable and reliable in her commitment to help me accomplish my goals. Jeannea has created an environment of trust and accountability which keeps me focused on pursuing a career in an area that I am passionate about as well as satisfaction in all areas of my life. Jeannea provides the encouragement and direction for me to move outside of my comfort zone to go for all I desire in my life. ~Judy Richards

Copyright 2019 - JournalEngine™™
Privacy Policy | Contact Us